MetaWolves PS3 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MetaWolves PS3 Clan

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Whos going to be watching it?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
sb-racer
Head Artist
Head Artist
sb-racer

Whos going to be watching it? Empty
PostSubject: Whos going to be watching it?   Whos going to be watching it? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 9:11 pm

So i kno the clan has been sorta cruising around waiting for cod7 but i also kno that almmost everyone is hyped about youtube vids. But why make montages when nobody knows who we r? I mean we shouldnt jump the gun and randomly start making mw2 montages because if ur name aint big or never mentioned on youtube 99% of the time ur vid nots going to b watched. So in my opinion why dont we make a info vid first tell what metawolves is, pretty much our rules and crap and what were looking for. Make some profile vids for everyone in the clan so people know what kind of people or players we are. Then when we see a few subs then we go into montages. So any comments? i hav some ideas for the vids if were interested but if we do go along with it dj and jake will deal with it i guess sooo yea. instead of just saying no lets discuss this about what we could do. this forum is kinda dead other then vids about montages.
Back to top Go down
Phen
Wolf Leader
Wolf Leader
Phen

PostSubject: Re: Whos going to be watching it?   Whos going to be watching it? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 12:05 am

Ironic how this pops up as Sion as we start making the montage :L
another idea is to get ppl to mention our clan. Like dj etc can mention his clan in his videos or on his profile, which will bring their viewers to us
Back to top Go down
https://metawolves.forumotion.net
Matt
Wolf Commander
Wolf Commander
Matt

PostSubject: Re: Whos going to be watching it?   Whos going to be watching it? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 3:50 am

I have a Youtube account with 230 subs...Got them from dumb Runescape videos xD

DJ could make an intro + a Recruitment video for MetaWolves, we could post it and then I could have a little Image of it on a video and I explain MetaWolves to my Subs...I guess that would work.
Back to top Go down
dj_grewal
Major
Major
dj_grewal

PostSubject: Re: Whos going to be watching it?   Whos going to be watching it? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 7:10 am

I have a PSN friend who is friends with OpTic Preadator and ZiiC, and he also has around 1000 subs from what I know of, I'll see what I can do
Back to top Go down
sb-racer
Head Artist
Head Artist
sb-racer

PostSubject: Re: Whos going to be watching it?   Whos going to be watching it? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 8:01 am

See thats what we need. Just a reminder that the end of every vid put the url to here or tell them in its in the description. lol there r people lik me who r to lazy to see where the link could be if its not mentioned XD
Back to top Go down
Phen
Wolf Leader
Wolf Leader
Phen

PostSubject: Re: Whos going to be watching it?   Whos going to be watching it? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 9:53 am

Im gonna try and make an iPod app for the clan (though it depends on pc requirements etc) because I'm learning programming at college at the moment so it'll be easier
Back to top Go down
https://metawolves.forumotion.net
Matt
Wolf Commander
Wolf Commander
Matt

PostSubject: Re: Whos going to be watching it?   Whos going to be watching it? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 9:55 am

This is the kind of expansion we need... Very Happy

Just too bad I don't have a Touch or Iphone... :[

Uh oh! Time for Tea!!! XD
Back to top Go down
sb-racer
Head Artist
Head Artist
sb-racer

PostSubject: Re: Whos going to be watching it?   Whos going to be watching it? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 10:54 am

also if we ever get the technology to make an andriod app too. phones are getting more advanced by the year so mayb lik a simple app to the website would b great... that reminds whered i put my phone 0.0.
Back to top Go down
sb-racer
Head Artist
Head Artist
sb-racer

PostSubject: Re: Whos going to be watching it?   Whos going to be watching it? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 11:00 am

So other then the info vid what about profile vids for everyone or at least the most active people on the forum? this way they kno who we r as a individual. Have everyone tak part in each vid too so theres more then one opinion about whoever is lik.
Back to top Go down
Matt
Wolf Commander
Wolf Commander
Matt

PostSubject: Re: Whos going to be watching it?   Whos going to be watching it? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 11:02 am

DOUBLE POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SPAM ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD

I guess so, Sb... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sb-racer
Head Artist
Head Artist
sb-racer

PostSubject: Re: Whos going to be watching it?   Whos going to be watching it? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 11:05 am

OOPS srry XD i forgot to click edit o.o;. BUT IT WAS IMPORTANT! so there
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whos going to be watching it?   Whos going to be watching it? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whos going to be watching it?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MetaWolves PS3 Clan :: Suggestions and Questions-
Jump to: