MetaWolves PS3 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MetaWolves PS3 Clan

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Its a pilly

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
pillowmonster69

pillowmonster69

Its a pilly Empty
PostSubject: Its a pilly   Its a pilly Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 11:23 am

after 3 mounths i have made an account and my dazzles on the way so please can some one send me the youtube account password on private message Very Happy What a Face
Back to top Go down
Phen
Wolf Leader
Wolf Leader
Phen

Its a pilly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its a pilly   Its a pilly Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 11:28 am

Could you change your forum name to match your psn in some way. I saw thehiddenviewer & nearly deleted you, looked like a hacker

EDIT: I've changed your forum name to pillowmonster69, log on with that username now
Back to top Go down
https://metawolves.forumotion.net
Phen
Wolf Leader
Wolf Leader
Phen

Its a pilly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its a pilly   Its a pilly Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 11:33 am

And also, no offense, we need to give it a while before we let loose of the password. Get active on the forum and we can tell you. Again no offense but it's easy to hack and con on the Internet
Back to top Go down
https://metawolves.forumotion.net
sb-racer
Head Artist
Head Artist
sb-racer

Its a pilly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its a pilly   Its a pilly Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 2:26 pm

Wait! Password for youtube! i never got it.... XD
Back to top Go down
Matt
Wolf Commander
Wolf Commander
Matt

Its a pilly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its a pilly   Its a pilly Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 3:20 pm

Topic moved to Recruits.

Like Wolf said, we aren't giving the password away that easily, right now, the only people that we 'want' for them to have access to it are DJ, Myself, Phen, sb and Tom.

You'll have to prove yourself and become, at least, an Elite Wolf/Pro Artist for us to give away the password. For that, you'll have to be very active on PS3 and forums. You are presently a Cub, please read the ranks description in Clan Talk.

By the way pillow, this is AxX-Matt-XxA or Blame_Boosters for most people on here...I really thought that you were being an ass to me while we were playing MW2 earlier this week. Please don't repeat this, it wouldn't be good for both you and myself. This is your one and only warning.

Matt
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Its a pilly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its a pilly   Its a pilly Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Its a pilly
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MetaWolves PS3 Clan :: Recruits-
Jump to: