MetaWolves PS3 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MetaWolves PS3 Clan

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Now I'm pissed

Go down 
+3
sb-racer
-tomajuli-
Phen
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jakecw97
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major of the Army
Jakecw97

Now I'm pissed - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now I'm pissed   Now I'm pissed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 8:09 am

Speaking of shitty half terms my ps3 was supposed today but sony called and said it will be next thursday and i cant play ps3 all my pc games are boring i cant get new rs membership cuz i owe my mam 130 euro cuz she got my so3 fixed and to top it all of i cant go football training because i have a injury in my heel for the last 3 weeks and it has no signs of getting better Shocked Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Thundrstruckk
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Now I'm pissed   Now I'm pissed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 9:48 am

how did your PS3 break?
Back to top Go down
-tomajuli-
Sacred Wolf
-tomajuli-

PostSubject: Re: Now I'm pissed   Now I'm pissed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 12:18 pm

he can go online but it wont read disc's
Back to top Go down
dj_grewal
Major
Major
dj_grewal

PostSubject: Re: Now I'm pissed   Now I'm pissed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 12:43 pm

I thought that happened to me today, but it was my beloved COD4 disc that was wrong. IT HAD A CRACK. Hopefully some Scotch tape will do the trick.
Back to top Go down
Matt
Wolf Commander
Wolf Commander
Matt

PostSubject: Re: Now I'm pissed   Now I'm pissed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 2:16 pm

Really? Scotch tape?! XD
Back to top Go down
sb-racer
Head Artist
Head Artist
sb-racer

PostSubject: Re: Now I'm pissed   Now I'm pissed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 6:27 pm

tuct tape is a red necks universal tool. while scotch is a gamers universal tool XD. yea when i playstation 1 game of mine literally brok in half i took scotch and tape it together. Still works to this day lol
Back to top Go down
dj_grewal
Major
Major
dj_grewal

PostSubject: Re: Now I'm pissed   Now I'm pissed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 7:55 am

Tried the Scotch tape trick, didn't work Sad. I'll just try sell the game without the guys at the game shop finding out about the crack. Once my friend wanted to sell his COD5 and gave COD4 in the COD5 cover by accident, the guys at the shop didn't even check the disk
Back to top Go down
sb-racer
Head Artist
Head Artist
sb-racer

PostSubject: Re: Now I'm pissed   Now I'm pissed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 8:24 am

Lolz, just to warn u now i wouldnt sell try to sell it if theres a women there o.o; . i took a few of my games in that i never played and they were in pristine condition except for dust. So she checked every one of them but went to go get a cleaner, CLEANED THEM and made me pay $2 bucks the cleaning DX
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Now I'm pissed   Now I'm pissed - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Now I'm pissed
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MetaWolves PS3 Clan :: Announcements-
Jump to: