MetaWolves PS3 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MetaWolves PS3 Clan

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Clan Plans for Summer Start

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Matt
Wolf Commander
Wolf Commander
Matt

Clan Plans for Summer Start Empty
PostSubject: Clan Plans for Summer Start   Clan Plans for Summer Start Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 3:47 am

So, as you may all know, our clan is a little inactive nowadays.

Whenever school ends, I will fuse our clan with another team that I own with some friends. There will be 2 divisions in this team, the original DGG Members (Clan is called DGamingGeneration) and the Metawolves division with the members from this side. If you wish to be transferred to DGG you may do so at will. DGG has a Youtube channel and a bloody load of people that are able to record videos. So, whenever all of us are less busy, videos will start flowing into the channel.

I have also been working for a hosting company that pays it's employees with a free server. Mine is a 3 gb dedicated RAM one since I am a senior manager. I convinced a friend and employee of mine, Kieran Berry, to merge his with mine, making it a totally FREE 5 gb dedicated minecraft server, we will make it sponsored by DGG and MetaWolves and put banners to both places on our forums page and small icons on the banners when we advertise.

-Matt
Back to top Go down
dj_grewal
Major
Major
dj_grewal

PostSubject: Re: Clan Plans for Summer Start   Clan Plans for Summer Start Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 6:09 pm

Sounds awesome, if theres anything you need me to do just ask me on Skype.

By the way how many British people are in DGG?
Back to top Go down
Matt
Wolf Commander
Wolf Commander
Matt

PostSubject: Re: Clan Plans for Summer Start   Clan Plans for Summer Start Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 3:41 am

Well, 2 brothers, Kieran and Aidan, Archie, Jordan... Bout it so 4.
Back to top Go down
dj_grewal
Major
Major
dj_grewal

PostSubject: Re: Clan Plans for Summer Start   Clan Plans for Summer Start Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 10:51 am

Does DGG have a forum or a Youtube channel that I can check out?
Back to top Go down
Matt
Wolf Commander
Wolf Commander
Matt

PostSubject: Re: Clan Plans for Summer Start   Clan Plans for Summer Start Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 2:41 pm

Yeah it's youtube channel is DGamingGeneration and is in need of a good-looking background so if you have the time... Wink

We'll be getting a website if our Minecraft server/Youtube Channel gets real popular and we start to get some revenue from either server donations (Which happen a lot) or a partnership later on.
Back to top Go down
-tomajuli-
Sacred Wolf
-tomajuli-

PostSubject: Re: Clan Plans for Summer Start   Clan Plans for Summer Start Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 12:50 pm

I'm on holidays for 2 months and I only have my laptop that is weak, so I can't do much
Back to top Go down
Phen
Wolf Leader
Wolf Leader
Phen

PostSubject: Re: Clan Plans for Summer Start   Clan Plans for Summer Start Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 5:02 am

Some good news, great news, even greater news and slightly bad news.
Good news is that I can finally start editing images (as seen on my YouTube page icon) so I can now help with our editing work
Great news is that my PS3 is back up and running (albeit on a small screen but still on again)
Even greater news is my PS3 and my PC are directly next to eachother so once I get a cheapish recording tool and an extension I can start recording videos
Slightly bad news is I no longer have a mic but this isn't too difficult to solve

Basically, Phens back guize Very Happy

Also, send me an MSN link to some of those in charge of DGG so we can have a chat, gotta know who we're merging with ( my msn is jakebphen@hotmail.co.uk if ya wanna add me Smile )

And also, I'm sorry I haven't been too active on forum, been insanely busy recently and completely skipped my mind :/ should be more active now however Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://metawolves.forumotion.net
Matt
Wolf Commander
Wolf Commander
Matt

PostSubject: Re: Clan Plans for Summer Start   Clan Plans for Summer Start Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 9:25 am

Finally some good news! So yeah, I'm in charge of DGG, unofficially, we're meant to be multiple leaders but they all listen to everything I tell them to do so it's all good! We'll merge once I get the Minecraft server up and running, having some problems on activating MCTowns and getting some auto-plots set up.
Back to top Go down
Phen
Wolf Leader
Wolf Leader
Phen

PostSubject: Re: Clan Plans for Summer Start   Clan Plans for Summer Start Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 9:32 am

So this means that you'll be leading the DGG aspect of the whole?

Either way I'd better get some recruiting done and I actually have a few friends I could call upon Smile
Back to top Go down
Matt
Wolf Commander
Wolf Commander
Matt

PostSubject: Re: Clan Plans for Summer Start   Clan Plans for Summer Start Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 10:14 am

Okay cool, we can actually get going with this clan. As for the leading part, a merge implies that we both lead, which I would consider to be fine Smile
Back to top Go down
Phen
Wolf Leader
Wolf Leader
Phen

PostSubject: Re: Clan Plans for Summer Start   Clan Plans for Summer Start Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 10:28 am

I'm at work atm but there's some things I wanna discuss, can we talk properly later?
Back to top Go down
Matt
Wolf Commander
Wolf Commander
Matt

PostSubject: Re: Clan Plans for Summer Start   Clan Plans for Summer Start Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 11:08 am

Yeah sure, I'll be on until around midnight so we have plenty of time.
Back to top Go down
Phen
Wolf Leader
Wolf Leader
Phen

PostSubject: Re: Clan Plans for Summer Start   Clan Plans for Summer Start Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 11:27 am

On what? Might not be on PSN till tomorrow night :/
Back to top Go down
Matt
Wolf Commander
Wolf Commander
Matt

PostSubject: Re: Clan Plans for Summer Start   Clan Plans for Summer Start Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 12:36 pm

On skype of course Razz
Back to top Go down
Phen
Wolf Leader
Wolf Leader
Phen

PostSubject: Re: Clan Plans for Summer Start   Clan Plans for Summer Start Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 12:43 pm

Text chat tho... No mic yet :/
Back to top Go down
-tomajuli-
Sacred Wolf
-tomajuli-

PostSubject: Re: Clan Plans for Summer Start   Clan Plans for Summer Start Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 11:17 am

:O I just started my Mc server aswell, just building the spawn, hopefully jake can help once he gets his internet back.
Back to top Go down
Matt
Wolf Commander
Wolf Commander
Matt

PostSubject: Re: Clan Plans for Summer Start   Clan Plans for Summer Start Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 3:14 pm

Well we're going public once I can update the java on my dedi. Then we're ready to set off! This could actually become a source of income as well, considering that I get this dedi for free and that I have around 10 staff members actively advertising Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Phen
Wolf Leader
Wolf Leader
Phen

PostSubject: Re: Clan Plans for Summer Start   Clan Plans for Summer Start Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 11:46 am

got an update for you guys, ive got a job interview this friday doing fabrication and wielding, if i get this job i'll be upholding this and another job meaning i may be on around £800 a month thus meaning I can update my PC and get going with everything so fingers crossed eh?

also, I have a new account on PS3, this will be my account for making YouTube videos and for the clan (so I dont get interruptions during recording and so theres no unnecessary people added). for those of you who still use ps3 (which is now dissapointingly a small number) my new PSN is ChibiKyuubi- so add me up Smile
Back to top Go down
StUdZzY-1690
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
StUdZzY-1690

PostSubject: Re: Clan Plans for Summer Start   Clan Plans for Summer Start Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 2:17 pm

hello guys, i had to sell my ps3:( wasn't getting into it as much as i used to, i've started to play for a football (soccer) team and its hard to get on to talk to you guys:(
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clan Plans for Summer Start   Clan Plans for Summer Start Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clan Plans for Summer Start
Page 1 of 1