MetaWolves PS3 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MetaWolves PS3 Clan

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

***NEW RULES***

Go down 
+2
Matt
Phen
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Phen
Wolf Leader
Wolf Leader
Phen

***NEW RULES*** Empty
PostSubject: ***NEW RULES***   ***NEW RULES*** Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 11:16 am

The organization from some members regarding the montage has been a piss take. Poor organization and attitude mean I need to enforce some new rules, the first of which are the following:

1. Organization - prepare for montages, special games etc. Until this improves there will be no gamebattles
2. No cheating on clan - this clan may only be mostly social but being in two clans isnt fair. The leaders, artists and members are putting effort into keeping this clan and two-timing is blowing our work off
3. No abusing - joking is fine but constant abuse will be punished. Not a big issue now but it has effected me greatly in my old clan which was a larger clan meaning bullying was ignored. If the insult is directed as a joke not an insult then this will be ignored (though not on every occasion)
4. No quitting - rage quitting is common in the clan and it often leaves members playing alone. Clan quitting is annoying too, joke or serious. Don't joke or I'll end up letting you go and talk to me about quitting don't just disappear or explode then leave
5. Party up! - I know leaving a game mid way is annoying but it's also annoying that there are several members I've never or rarely played black ops with. If you get an invite, join. Unless you are on a high killstreak or have something you need for theatre
6. Active - the forum is where all the important messages will be announced and because several people reject the forum they miss important information. You don't have to post (though posting will move you up ranks, SPAM WILL MOVE YOU DOWN) but just check the forum everyday & read any new topic messages
7. Get involved - recruiting and editing isn't easy, especially if done alone. Help out with recruiting or editing by either contributing or asking if any help is needed

Not all of those are rules as such but it's clear which are and which aren't. Every member (including leaders) have three strikes. Three strikes and action will be taken. Special actions will take one away.
If any problems arise then tell me and I'll sort it out and if any new problems appear then further new rules will be added.

I don't like being strict but for this clan to get anywhere we will need rules.
Back to top Go down
https://metawolves.forumotion.net
Phen
Wolf Leader
Wolf Leader
Phen

***NEW RULES*** Empty
PostSubject: Re: ***NEW RULES***   ***NEW RULES*** Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 3:39 am

can people please comment their opinions. these rules will affect the clan remember
Back to top Go down
Matt
Wolf Commander
Wolf Commander
Matt

***NEW RULES*** Empty
PostSubject: Re: ***NEW RULES***   ***NEW RULES*** Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 3:41 am

Well I kind of agree with all of them...

And I know the rage-quitting one is aiming for me XD
Back to top Go down
-tomajuli-
Sacred Wolf
-tomajuli-

***NEW RULES*** Empty
PostSubject: Re: ***NEW RULES***   ***NEW RULES*** Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 8:51 am

YOU HAVE DOOMED US ALL! well sometimes it takes along time to upload a message on ps3
Back to top Go down
StUdZzY-1690
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
StUdZzY-1690

***NEW RULES*** Empty
PostSubject: Re: ***NEW RULES***   ***NEW RULES*** Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 10:43 am

well some of they things already happen to me and the person thinks its a joke but not
Back to top Go down
dj_grewal
Major
Major
dj_grewal

***NEW RULES*** Empty
PostSubject: Re: ***NEW RULES***   ***NEW RULES*** Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 11:35 am

1) Sorry about the montage thingy I've been editing it for a while, I've just not been communicating about the montage because I've been busy with exams 4 the past 2 weeks and whenever I get time I go on the playstation, not the computer.
2) I don't cheat... (What if you get picked up by a MLG team or someone like OpTic?)
3)I don't abuse
4)I am trying too boost my W/L ratio but I will quit if i get put into a bad match which has started or the connection is very bad.
5)I like to party up, but if I'm in a party with people in real life I doubt I'll leave it but if theres room I'll always invite people from the clan.
6)I'm very active most the time.
7)I'll try to recuit some people I know, some are German, Phen could speak to them if they join? xD
Back to top Go down
Phen
Wolf Leader
Wolf Leader
Phen

***NEW RULES*** Empty
PostSubject: Re: ***NEW RULES***   ***NEW RULES*** Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 1:01 pm

I understand about the exams dj, they are important. Not all the rules have been broken and there are clean members it's just that there were problems in an old clan, it had no rules & it's now failing so just to make sure
And if the Germans can speak at least basic English then we could, depends how well they can speak our language
Back to top Go down
Matt
Wolf Commander
Wolf Commander
Matt

***NEW RULES*** Empty
PostSubject: Re: ***NEW RULES***   ***NEW RULES*** Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 4:11 pm

Phen's right about the exam thing, school comes first, we'd rather you succeed your year then completing the montage Razz
Back to top Go down
dj_grewal
Major
Major
dj_grewal

***NEW RULES*** Empty
PostSubject: Re: ***NEW RULES***   ***NEW RULES*** Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 11:01 am

In England I don't think you ever get put back a year, but for me bad results = boring/rubbish presents and good results = good presents
Back to top Go down
Matt
Wolf Commander
Wolf Commander
Matt

***NEW RULES*** Empty
PostSubject: Re: ***NEW RULES***   ***NEW RULES*** Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 3:38 pm

Oh... I get it! That's an even better reason to get good grades!
Back to top Go down
Phen
Wolf Leader
Wolf Leader
Phen

***NEW RULES*** Empty
PostSubject: Re: ***NEW RULES***   ***NEW RULES*** Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 11:27 pm

Youbcan repeat a year during a-levels dj
Back to top Go down
dj_grewal
Major
Major
dj_grewal

***NEW RULES*** Empty
PostSubject: Re: ***NEW RULES***   ***NEW RULES*** Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 11:08 am

Yeh, but it's not really like how the Americans do it, it's not compulsory and you still get to stay with your friends.
Back to top Go down
StUdZzY-1690
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
StUdZzY-1690

***NEW RULES*** Empty
PostSubject: Re: ***NEW RULES***   ***NEW RULES*** Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 11:27 am

Im to COOL for Test and exames xD
Back to top Go down
Matt
Wolf Commander
Wolf Commander
Matt

***NEW RULES*** Empty
PostSubject: Re: ***NEW RULES***   ***NEW RULES*** Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 1:35 pm

This is getting too off topic, let's leave it there K? If you guys really want to discuss school, then you can always make a thread in the Clan Talk
Back to top Go down
dj_grewal
Major
Major
dj_grewal

***NEW RULES*** Empty
PostSubject: Re: ***NEW RULES***   ***NEW RULES*** Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 1:42 pm

Just wanted to know, is double posting still illegal in the forum? Because if you want to say post in a topic which has been inactive for a while and you posted last you can't really edit it as no-one will see that it has a new post, if you get what I mean
Back to top Go down
Phen
Wolf Leader
Wolf Leader
Phen

***NEW RULES*** Empty
PostSubject: Re: ***NEW RULES***   ***NEW RULES*** Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 1:46 pm

That's allowed definately lol if you repost within an hour it's double posting
Back to top Go down
dj_grewal
Major
Major
dj_grewal

***NEW RULES*** Empty
PostSubject: Re: ***NEW RULES***   ***NEW RULES*** Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 1:49 pm

Oh ok, thanks, I've always felt guilty when I did my version of double posting...
Back to top Go down
Matt
Wolf Commander
Wolf Commander
Matt

***NEW RULES*** Empty
PostSubject: Re: ***NEW RULES***   ***NEW RULES*** Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 2:54 am

it's ok if the topic has been inactive for more then 3 days I think..
Back to top Go down
dj_grewal
Major
Major
dj_grewal

***NEW RULES*** Empty
PostSubject: Re: ***NEW RULES***   ***NEW RULES*** Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 12:53 pm

LOL wut?
Back to top Go down
sb-racer
Head Artist
Head Artist
sb-racer

***NEW RULES*** Empty
PostSubject: Re: ***NEW RULES***   ***NEW RULES*** Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 6:05 pm

AHHH STRANGER DANGER!!! But really who the hell is he. Is he some random dude or lik prophet telling us that phen is lik some excon from mexico that stole drugs ran across the border, booked it to canada made a boat and sailed to england o.o lol jk but that'd b a epic story :3
Back to top Go down
Matt
Wolf Commander
Wolf Commander
Matt

***NEW RULES*** Empty
PostSubject: Re: ***NEW RULES***   ***NEW RULES*** Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 6:30 pm

You sound like the kind of person we could use around here ;P
Back to top Go down
sb-racer
Head Artist
Head Artist
sb-racer

***NEW RULES*** Empty
PostSubject: Re: ***NEW RULES***   ***NEW RULES*** Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 6:58 pm

I guess... but he seems so. unfriendly lik SAY HI IM THIS PERSON Razz cause then it wont b so creepy having some dude named O rlly? creeping around XD id actually feel safe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

***NEW RULES*** Empty
PostSubject: Re: ***NEW RULES***   ***NEW RULES*** Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

***NEW RULES***
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MetaWolves PS3 Clan :: Announcements-
Jump to: